Yakers are a tasty, long lasting dog chew made from Himalayan Yak Milk. These chews are made from a mix of skimmed Yak and cow milk, a small amount of lime juice and salt is added to harden the milk. They are then compressed into blocks and smoke dried for 28 days to give the chews their unique flavour. The chews have a number of healthy benefits, they are gluten free, vegetarian and rich in protein and calcium which is great for muscle growth and repair. The chews are great for dental hygiene as they help fight plaque and tartar.
Approximate sizes: small length 7cm, medium length 10cm, extra large 15cm.
Composition: Yak and Cow Milk (99.9%), Lime Juice, Salt.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils & Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 5.9%, Moisture 10.0%.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.