These sensitive treats from Wagg are tasty paw print shaped meaty bites with lamb and rice. These delicious meaty treats are oven baked for great natural taste and are made with no added wheat and easily digestible protein of lamb with rice to support your dogs digestive system. Each bite also has an added prebiotic to help aid digestion and they are enriched with vitamins and minerals with no added sugar.
The Wagg Sensitive Dog Treats with Lamb & Rice are suitable for dogs aged 8 weeks or over and any dogs with sensitive digestive systems.
Rice Flour (35%), Glycerine, Chicken Meal, Gelatine, Vegetable Oil, Lamb Meal (4%), Minerals, Whey Powder, Fructo-oligosaccharides (1.5%).
294 calories per 100g
11 calories per piece
Feed anytime as a treat. When feeding treats reduce your dog's main meal to keep them in a lean, active condition. Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
|Size of Bag (kg)||125g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.