This working dog food from the Wagg Range is a complete dry feed containing optimum levels of protein and carbohydrates that is needed for working and active dogs. This crunchy kibble is developed with active dogs in mind, with tasy chicken, it's filled with vitamins and minerals to help your active dogs metabolism, digestive system and immune system. The key benefits of this dog food include:
- Contains prebiotic MOS to support a healthy digestive system.
- Vitamins B and carbohydrates are added for energy.
- Yucca extract supports healthy joints.
- Vitamins and plant derived antioxidants help to support the immune system
- Omega oils support a healthy skin and coat.
The Wagg Complete Worker Dog Food with Chicken is suitable for all adult active, sporting and working dogs.
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (24.5% including 4% Chicken in Chicken & Pea disc), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Vegetables (4% Peas in Chicken & Pea disc), Yeasts (MOS 0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.05%) & Yucca Extract (0.015%).
|Breed Size||Working Dog|
|Size of Bag (kg)||12kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.