This grain free dog food from the Vitalin range is a nutritionally complete and balanced recipe with chicken and potato and specially formulated for small breeds. Made with 100% British Chicken, potatoes, botanicals and joint supplements, this recipe is hypoallergenic, wheat gluten free and cereal or grain free. It contains 26% chicken and has small, bite size kibbles to provide optimum nutrition for small breeds. Blueberries and rosemary are also included which deliver natural antioxidant properties and the addition of prebiotics supports your dog's digestive system. It also contains citrus extracts to support dental health.
The Vitalin Grain Free Small Breed Adult Dog Food in Chicken & Potato is suitable for all small breed adult dogs aged 1 years and over.
Chicken Meat Meal (26.0%), Potato (26.0%), Pea Starch, Sugar Beet, Chicken Oil, Whole Peas, Chicken Digest, Carrots, Brewers Yeast, Monosodium Phosphate, Fish Meal, Citrus Extracts (0.2%), Whole Egg Powder, Fructo-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.1%), Mannan-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS) (0.1%), Seaweed (800 mg/kg), Rosemary (400 mg/kg), Dried Apple (300 mg/kg), Dried Spinach (250 mg/kg), Extract of Yucca Schidigera, Rosehips (150 mg/kg), Blueberry Extract (100 mg/kg).
Vitamins: Vitamin A 30,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 3,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E 255 mg/kg (as alpha tocopherol). Trace Elements: Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) 100 mg/kg, Iron (ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 60 mg/kg, Manganese (manganese sulphate monohydrate) 50 mg/kg, Copper (cupric sulphate pentahydrate) 7.5 mg/kg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5 mg/kg, Selenium (sodium selenite) 0.1 mg/kg. Antioxidants: Natural.
Crude Protein 25.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 11.0%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breed|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.