This complete dog food from the Vitalin Range is specially formulated for adult dogs . The Royale Daily Pet Muesli is a balanced dog food that is made in a traditional museli style. The recipe has over 18% meat in bite-sized meaty and crunchy kibbles that are made with natural and wholesome cereals. It contains highly digestible protein sources to give your working dog the energy it needs to recover and perform at a high level. With a full complement of vitamins and minerals and no added artificial flavours, this is a nutritionally complete food that your dog will enjoy.
The Vitlain Royale Daily Pet Muesli is suitable for adult working dogs from 12 months onwards.
Composition: Whole Wheat, Flaked Wheat, Meat & Bone Meal (18.0%), Flaked Maize, Wheatfeed, Flaked Barley, Whole Peas, Poultry Oil, Soya Oil, Poultry Meat Meal, Whole Maize, Rice.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 18.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 7.0%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Crude Ash 7.5%.
Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 9,600 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 960 iu/kg, Vitamin E 53 mg/kg (as alpha tocopherol). Trace Elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 96 mg/kg, Zinc oxide 67 mg/kg, Manganese oxide 19 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 10 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.78 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.16 mg/kg. Antioxidants and colours.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
|Additional Information||Working Dog Food|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.