These VetIQ Odour Care Healthy Bites For Small Animals have been specially developed with care & attention by the animal nutritionists at Mark & Chapell to help control hutch and cage odours. Comprising of a crispy cereal shell with a cream-filled centre full of ingredients to make them extra tempting, they contain essential Vitamins and Omega 3 & 6 to support the overall health for your small pet. At less than 4 calories per bite you can feed these treats without a guilty conscience.
Composition: Cereals, Oils and Fats (1.5% Omega 3, 3.7% Omega 6), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (Yucca Schidigera 0.25%), Minerals.
Additives (per kg): Technological Additive: Natural Antioxidant. Nutritional Additives: Vitamin E (RRR alpha tocopherol) 112mg, Vitamin A 2000IU, Vitamin D3 300IU. Sensory Additives: Natural Flavouring, Rosemary Extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 13.5%, Crude Fat 27.4%, Crude Ash 1.8%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Moisture 9.0%.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, Glycerine, Natural Flavouring, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Extract Oil, Vitamin E (RRR alpha tocopherol), Vitamin A, Vitamin D3.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min) 24.4%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.7%, Moisture (max) 10.1%, Ash (max) 2.8%.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight & reseal after use. Once opened use within 4 weeks. For Best before / Batch number, see below.
Directions for Daily Use
Hamsters & Mice: 1 bite per day
Pet Rats: 1-2 bites per day
Guinea Pigs and Gerbils: 2 bites per day
Rabbits: 2-4 bites per day
NOTE: Please wait until your pet is weaned (10 weeks old) before feeding treats to small animals.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.