This complementary muesli for small rodents from the Twitch by Wagg range is packed full of goodness to support a balanced diet. It is ideal for hamsters, gerbils and mice and is packed full of tasty peas, sunflower seeds and peanuts that create a healthy and tasty muesli mix. The recipe contains quality sources of fibre to help promote healthy digestion along with linseed which supports healthy skin and glossy coat. This small animal food also contains a combination of vitamins A & E that supports a healthy immune system, and calcium and phosphorous maintain healthy teeth and bones in your small animals.
The Twitch by Wagg Small Rodent Museli Mix is ideal to complement with vegetables, mealworms or fruit as part of a varied diet.
Wheat, Peas (15%), Flaked Soya, Wheat Fibre, Flaked Maize, Oat Fibre, Peanuts (4%), Sunflower Seeds (4%), Whole Maize, Sunflower Pellets, Grass Meal, Vegetable Oil, Minerals, Apple Pomace (4% in Green Pellet), Grape, Linseed (0.4%), Carob Bean Meal, Yeast (0.05%).
|Size of Bag (kg)||1kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.