TopChop Alfalfa horse food is a natural product made from top quality British alfalfa, with a light dressing of linseed oil and real mint. TopChop Alfalfa contains no added molasses or any other sugar coating and is ideal for working horses, broodmares and youngstock.
TopChop Alfalfa has a similar nutritional value to good quality haylage but the difference being it contains less sugar. The formula for TopChop Alfalfa was tested and developed at the Middle Park Equine Research Centre and has been approved by the nutritional team as suitable for all horses and ponies other than those that need to lose weight (TopSpec nutritionists recommend TopChop Lite is used for horses and ponies that need to lose weight).
TopChop Alfalfa is ideal for horses and ponies needing to gain weight and for all breeding stock because of its good quality protein, low starch levels and high levels of bioavailable calcium.
Analytical Constituents Oil 4.5%, protein 16%, fibre 25%, ash 10% & sodium chloride 0.25% Ingredients Dried Alfalfa, soya oil & mint dried leaves
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.