Topspec Linseed Mash is a highly palatable mash which is a blend of conditioning ingredients which provide a substantial level of oil and protein to your horses diet. This mash is rich in linseed and oatbran and contains just 12% starch yet the scattering of flaked maize and flaked peas lend a mix-like appearance to this flavoursome mash. This mash also contains muco-polysaccharides.
TopSpec Linseed Mash is designed to be fed with any TopSpec feed balancer or an appropriate TopSpec supplement as it does not contain any added vitamins or trace-elements. This combination can be mixed with any other horse feed including alfalfa/grass chops. One of the ways in which TopSpec Linseed Mash is superior to most straights however, is that it is supplemented with the major minerals calcium, sodium and magnesium.
TopSpec Linseed Mash should be soaked in cool or warm water for at least 5 minutes prior to feeding with equal parts of water to mash.
Typical Nutritional Analysis:
Mg % 0.3
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.