This tasty mix rabbit food from the Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit range is made with the finest quality alfalfa for fibre and calcium, and other vegetables to provide the necessary protein, vitamins and minerals a rabbit needs. This museli-style mix food is suitable for rabbits of all ages. It encourages natural forgaing and helps to support overall digestive na immune health in rabbits. We recommend that hay and water should always be freely available alongside their feed.
Composition: Wheat, flaked peas, flaked maize, timothy hay, alfalfa meal, whole oats, soya bean hulls, flaked wheat, soya oil, wheat feed, extruded locust beans, calcium carbonate.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude fibre 12.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%, Crude Ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 61mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.5mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20mg, Manganese oxide 32mg, Zinc oxide 87mg, Sodium selenite 0.3mg.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.