Thunderbrook Meadow Nuts is a complentary forage feed for horses which has low sugar and starch and is high in fibre. The Meadow Nuts are produced from traditional meadow grasses including Birdsfoot Trefoil, Cocksfoot, Golden Foxtail, Red Fescue and Smooth Common Meadowgrass and Timothy. The feed is suitable for horses prone to laminitis and are quick soaking 8mm nuts.
The Meadow Nuts can be fed dry or alternatively soaked to make a palatable mash.
100% dried Meadow Grasses and herbage.
2017/18 Harvest.Tested 04/10/2017
Ash 13.6, Crude Protein 10.5%, Crude Oil 0.1%, Crude Fibre 31.5%, DE 8.55 MJ/kg, magnesium 0.18%, Phosphorus 0.27%, Sugar 9%, Starch 1%
Meadow Nuts are a natural product, cut from in excess of 1000 acres. There will be slight variations in the analyses due to time of cut, weather, location of field, etc.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.