These conditioning cubes from Spillers are a high calorie horse feed that is designed to build condition whilst maintaining a healthy digestive system. The cubes are packed with highly digestible fibres and are high in oil. This releases energy slowly and reduces the horses reliance on a cereal starch. The feed is low in starch and molasses free and has no added sugar. It contains pre and probiotics which are included to support a healthy population of good bacteria in the gut and the high quality protein supports good muscle tone and topline development.
Wheatfeed, Oatfeed, Soya Hulls (GM), Sunflower Extract, Rice Bran, Unmolasses Sugar Beet, Calcium Carbonate, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Vitamin E, Vitamin and Mineral Premix, FOS (prebiotic), Live Yeast, Lysine
Digestible Energy (MJ/kg) 12.0
Oil (%) 6.0
Protein (%) 14.0
Fibre (%) 18.0
Starch (%) 11.5
Sugar (%) 3.0
Vitamin A (iu/kg) 10000
Vitamin D3 (iu/kg) 1500
Vitamin E (iu/kg) 450
Selenium (mg/kg) 0.40
Copper (mg/kg) 30
Zinc (mg/kg) 120
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.