Serene-Um Calming Tablets have been recommended by Veterinarians to ensure your pet remains calm during periods of stress and anxiety, without having a sedative effect. Serene-Um Calming Tablets naturally calms and soothes cats and dogs; and is recommended especially for bad behaviour, hyperactivity, separation anxiety, fireworks, thunderstorms, travel and car sickness. For cat and dogs 1kg - 20kg. 30 Pack.
Composition and Nutrition Ingredient(s): Microcrystelline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Niacin(Vitamin B3), Inositol, Acacia Gum, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Natural Falvouring, Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecolciferol (Vitamin D3), Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate, Sodium Selenate. Usage Guide Small Breeds (1-10kg): 3 Tablets Medium Breeds (10-20kg): 6 Tablets Large Breeds (20-25kg): 9 Tablets Giant Breeds (25-30kg): 15 Tablets. This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.