The Selective Naturals Forest Sticks are delicious and tasty baked treats for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. The small animal treats are rich in natural ingredients and flavoured with blackberry and chamomile. They are high in fibre at 14% and have added linseed which is a great for healthy skin and shiny coats. These healthy treats contain no artificial colourings or added sugars. The small snacks are perfect for hand-feeding, interaction and bonding to feed as a daily treat as part of your pets regular diet.
Ground timothy hay, ground alfalfa hay, oat flour, ground dried locust beans, ground peas, blackberries (4%), linseeds, soya oil, dried chamomile flowers (0.5%).
Crude protein (min) 8.0%, Crude fat (min) 2.5%, Crude fibre (max) 25.5%, Moisture (max) 11.0%.
|Type||All Small Animal|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.