These Super Fibre Cubes from the Saracen horse food range is ideal for any horse that requires a low-start, high-fibre feed. This food can be used as a partial hay replacer and is a dust free formula to help maintain optimum respiratory health. The 'super-fibre' ingredients in this horse feed provide a slow release energy and help to maintain a healthy digestive system. This low-energy feed can be soaked to form a highly palatable mash. It is low in sugar and starch and contains all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements your horse needs to promote optimum health. It also has soya oil included which promotes healthy skin and coat condition.
The Saracen Super Fibre Cubes Horse Food is ideal for any horses and ponies prone to laminitis; horses or ponies that are resting or in light work; or any horse or pony that needs a feed that is easy to chew and digest.
Oatfeed, Soya Hulls, Wheatfeed, Molasses, Dried Sugar Beet Pulp, Sunflower Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins & Minerals, Soya Oil & Sodium Chloride
Oil 3.5%, Protein 10%, Fibre 22%, Digestible Energy 11.3 MJ/kg, Starch 10.5%, Vitamin A 11,500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,150 IU/kg, Vitamin E 140 IU/kg, Selenium 0.7 mg/kg & Sugar 4.5%
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
These feeding rates are intended as a guide only. For more information please contact the Saracen NutritionalTeam.
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.