The Saracen Show Improver Mix is a high calorie conditioning diet provides easy and controlled weight gain and controlled slow release energy. With high level of oils and the unique inclusion of Equi-Jewel, your horses and ponies will have stunning coat condition, perfect for preparing horses and ponies for the show ring. It is an oat free formula which also contains highly digestible 'super-fibres' for optimum digestive function. The alfalfa based horse feed has micronised soya beans and peas to provide quality protein sources for topline development in your horse and ponies.
The Saracen Show Improver Mix is ideal for any horses or ponies in the show ring, those requiring stunning coat condition and supports optimum condition, muscle tone and topline development.
|Digestible Energy||13.0 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||21,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||3,450 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||285 IU/kg|
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
These feeding rates are intended as a guide only. For more information please contact the Saracen Nutritional Team.
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.