The Saracen Show Improver Cubes supports conditioning and weight gain and is ideal for horses and ponies preparing for the show ring. It is a barley and oat free horse feed that contains 'super fibres' to provide controlled energy releass. This horse feed contains added soya oil to promote optimum coat condition and it has quality protein sources that aid cell renewal, tissue, muscle repair and development. It also includes the unique Equi-Jewel along with a range of vitamins and minerals.
The Saracen Show Improver Cubes are ideal for horses and ponies preparing for the show ring, as well as horses and ponies that have a barley intolerance.
|Digestible Energy||13.0 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||11,500 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||1,150 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||140 Iu/kg|
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
These feeding rates are intended as a guide only. For more information please contact the Saracen Nutritional Team.
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.