Saracen Re-Leve Horse Food is a cereal free, low sugar, low starch performance mix for horses. This is a feed that is suitable for horses and ponies that may be prone to gastric ulcers and performance horses that are intolerant to high-starch or cereal based diets. It's also an ideal cereal based mix for horses in work that have a nervous disposition or react adversley to high cereal and starch levels.
Re-Leve contains highly digestible 'super fibres' to support a healthy digestive system and quality protein sources to optimise muscle and tissue repair and renewal. The recipe also contains superior antioxidant levels which assist in normal muscle function. The blackcurrent flavour and optimum levels of a live yeast supplement also help to maintain the appetite of any fussy feeder.
|Digestible Energy||12.9 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||11,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||1,100 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (E-Max Ester)||360 IU/kg|
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
THESE FEEDING RATES ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE ONLY. For more information please contact the Saracen nutritional team.
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.