Saracen Conditioning Mix is a low starch mix designed for horses who require a feed to support optimum topline, muscle tone and stamina. The mix includes the incredibly effective Equi-Jewel, a high-fat, rice bran supplement that helps to reduce the starch content lower than traditional conditioing feeds whilst effectively supporting topline development.
This mix also contains the following key incredients and benefits:
- Highly digestible 'super-fibres' and oil to control the slow release energy and support optimum digestive function.
- Micronised and extruded barley to supply quick-release energy for horses with laid back tempraments.
- Alfalfa based mix with the inclusion of soya bans and peas provides quality protein for muscle developments.
The Saracen Conditioning Mix Horse Food is ideal for any horses or ponies requiring an energy dense feed to support optimum body condition, topline and muscle development. It's also ideal for those requiring a blend of energy sources for power and stamina.
Lucerne Pellets, Barley Flakes, Soya Hulls, Extruded Barley, Maize Flakes, Molasses, Pea Flakes, Soya Flakes, Rice Bran with Calcium Carbonate (Equi-Jewel®), Soya Oil, Vitamins, Minerals & Mixture of flavouring compounds
Oil 7.0%, Protein 12.7%, Fibre 13.0%, Digestible Energy 12.8 MJ/kg, Starch 23.0%, Vitamin A 16,800 IU/kg, Vitamin D 3,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 240 IU/kg & Selenium 0.55 mg/kg
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day. These feeding rates are intended as a guide only. For full advice please contact the Saracen nutritional team.
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.