This Competition Fit Mix from the Saracen Horse Food range is designed for competition horses and ponies requiring instant energy for speed and power for performing and sport. It is an instant energy cereal based mix that utilises a range of Micronised cereals to ensure maximum power output is available for your horse. The horse feed contains 'super fibres' to support controlled performance and supports your horses natural recovery patterns with the replacement of glycogen post exercise. It has a high quality protein to optimise peak muscle health and also to encourage the maintenance and development of topline and muscle definition.
The Saracen Competition Fit Mix is designed for competition horses and ponies to provide maximum power production and instant energy for speed and power based disciplines.
|Digestible Energy||13.0 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||21,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||3,450 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||285 IU/kg|
Always try to feed a minimum of 1.5% of bodyweight as good quality forage. e.g. 500kg horse would eat 7.5kg of hay per day.
THESE FEEDING RATES ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE ONLY. For more information please contact the Saracen Nurtitional Team.
|200-400kg||1.0 - 2.0kg|
|400-600kg||2.0 - 3.5kg|
|>600kg||3.5 up to 5.0kg|
N.B These feed levels give the minimum and maximum feeding rates for each range of bodyweights (BW), ie a pony of any BW between 200-400kg could be fed between 1-2kg per day depending on their requirements.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.