The Saracen Competition Fit Balancer is a performance balancer suitable for horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers. This horse feed contains a highly nutritious, low intake recipe that includes high quality protein sources to provide optimum cell renewal, tissue and muscle repair. It also contains a small inclusion of micronized maize which helps to support glycogen replacement post exercises and help delays the onset of fatigue. With optimum levels of antioxidants for muscle function and recover and the inclusion of live yeas which helps maintain an optimum environment in the stomach and digestive track.
The Saracen Competition Fit Balancer Horse Food is suitable for competition horses and ponies in moderate to hard work and horses that are prone to gastric ulcers.
|Digestible Energy||14.6 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||105,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||17,250 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||1200 IU/kg|
These recommendations assume a forage intake of at least 1.5% of body weight
Feed 100g of Competition-Fit Balancer per 100 Kg body weight
E.g 500kg horse, feed 500g per day. A 20kg bag will feed a 500 kg horse for 40 days
We recommend you add 30g of salt to the feed or ensure free access to a salt lick.
For more information please contact the Saracen Nutritional Team.
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.