This wild bird seed feeder mix from the RSPB is a compound feed for wild birds. It's formulated with a mix of black sunflower seeds, naked oats and striped sunflowers that will appeal to most garden birds including tits, greenfinches, chaffinches, siskins and house sparrows. The mix is suitable for a feeder and you will find most birds will happily eat this food.
Black sunflower seed, striped sunflower, naked oats, canary seed, rapeseed oil.
|Size of Bag (kg)||1.5kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.