Royal Canin Sensible Cat Food is a balanced and complete feed for adult cats over 12 months old who may encounter problems with sensitive digestion. Royal Canin Sensible Cat Food is a balanced and complete feed designed for cats that live both indoors or outdoors and are over 12 months old. The food has been designed to optimise the digestion of your cat, this results in cats being able to absorb more nutrients from their food and being healthier in general. It does this through balancing intestinal flora & providing a selection of digestible fibres which can help prevent soft stools. As with all Royal Canin food,s a specialist kibble has been designed to optimise dental health. Balances intestinal flora, Highly digestible proteins, Helps cats get more out of their food.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated pork protein, wheat flour, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides. Crude ash: 7.4%. Crude fibre: 1.6%. Crude oil fats: 22%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 33%. Additives Vitamin A: 18500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 150 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Zootechnical additives: Ammonium chloride: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. *L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.