This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is designed specially for adult Rottweiler dogs. The recipe is adapted to their nutritional needs in a number of ways to support their bone, joint, muscle and cardiac functions. To maintain muscle mass, the formula has an adapted protein content and L-carnitine which helps to keep fat levels down whilst maintaining optimum muscle mass. One common issue that can occur in Rottweilers is problems with their cardiac function, so to support this, the recipe contains specific nutrients including taurine, EPA & DHA to prevent any cardiac issues. To support your dogs bone and joint health, the formula contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help build joint and bone tissue.
The Royal Canin Rottweiler Adult Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 18 months old.
Composition: rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, beet pulp, soya oil, dehydrated tomato, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols) & hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 26%, Fat content 20%, Crude ash 7%, Crude fibres 2.6%, EPA & DHA fatty acids 5 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 26600 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 188 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, Taurine: 2.5 g, L-carnitine: 830 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||12kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.