This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is specially formulated to suit the nutritional needs of adult Poodles. The recipe contains omega fatty acids and borage oil to maintain this breeds magnificant coats and support continuous hair growth. It has an adapted protein and fat content to promote optimum muscle tone and an ideal wait. The kibble also contains calcium chealtors that help to reduce tartar formation.
The Royal Canin Poodle Adult Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 10 months old.
Composition: Maize, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, rice, maize flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, soya oil,minerals, fish oil, yeasts, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%),green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans(source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage(source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 30%, Fat content 19%, Crude ash 5.3%, Crude fibres 2%, Omega 3 fatty acids 7.5 g/kg, EPA & DHA 3 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 58 mg, E6 (Zinc): 173 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||7.5kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.