This complete dog food from Royal Canin is specifically designed for Minature that are over 10 months old. This recipe helps to support a healthy urinary system and encourages your dog to drink in order to promote urine dilution, which is required for this breed as they are prone to developing uroliths. The formula contains optimal levels of specific amino acids to help maintain an intense coat colour. It also contains highly digestible proteins and a balance of fibre sources to maintain an ideal weight. The kibble is also designed to help reduce tartar formation by containing calcium chelators.
The Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer Adult Dog Food is designed for adult dogs from 10 months old.
Composition: Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*,maize gluten, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligosaccharides, soya oil, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein) & hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 25%, Fat content 12%, Crude ash 8% & Crude fibres 2%.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 31500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 52 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||3kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.