This Mini Puppy food from Royal Canin is formulated for all small breed puppies aged 2-10 months that will have an adult weight of up to 10kg. The Royal Canin Mini Puppy food has all the essential ingredients in for your small breed dog to help them grow and develop into an adult.
he kibble is smaller so it's easy to chew to help your puppies smaller mouth and the recipe contains a patented complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, to support your puppies' natural defences as they grow. The food is energy-dense and as small breed puppies have a short, intense growth phase, it's designed to not overtax their stomachs with large quantities of food, whilst also giving them the energy they need to explore and play.
The specialist kibble also contains highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and fibres for a healthy digestive system and is designed to help good stool quality by reducing faecal smell and quantity. The flavour and smell will tempt your dog and is great for fussy eaters. The Mini Puppy also supports your puppies' teeth with calcium chelators to help reduce tartar build-up.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 510 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3,8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
|Breed Size||Mini Breed|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.