This complete adult dog food from the Royal Canin range is a uniquely designed food that meets the nutritional needs of smaller dogs to live an active and healthy lifestyle. It contains high quality proteins that help to improve the digestibility of the feed and promote muscle tone in your small dog. It also contains L-carnitine that promotes fat metabolism and helps meet the high energy needs of your small, active dog. It is formulated with fatty acids to improve overall coat condition and satisfies the fussy appetite of small breed dogs with its flavour and small kibble.
The Royal Canin Mini Adult Dog Food is suitable for all small breeds up to 10kg in weight and aged between 10 months and 8 years old.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 27%, Fat content 16%, Crude ash 5.6%, Crude fibre 1.3%, pentasodium triphosphate 3.5 g/kg, EPA & DHA 2.5 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 22500 IU, Vitamin D3 : 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper) : 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 55 mg, E6 (Zinc): 164 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Breed Size||Mini Breed|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.