This complete senior dog food from the Royal Canin Range is designed to support medium to large breeds of dogs who are over 8 years old. The recipe contains a selection of nutrients and antioxidants to support the older dog. It is designed to facilitate a healthy digestive system through the combination of adapted fibre content and high quality proteins used in this dog food. It contains specific nutrients for a shiny coat and healthy skin. The formula is also designed to support the larger breed of dogs bones and joints which can be placed under stress.
The Royal Canin Maxi Ageing 8+ Senior Dog Food is suitable for large dogs weight between 26 and 44kg and aged from 8 years old.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, wheat, wheat flour, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, tomato (source of lycopene), psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Crude ash: 5.7%. Crude fibre: 2.7%. Crude oil fats: 17%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 27%.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 29300 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. *L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Breed Size||Large Breed|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.