This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is suitable for adult large breed dogs between 26 to 44kg in weight. It's specifically designed to support overall health in your large breed dog including their bones and joints that can come under stress. This is done by including glucosamine and chondroitin into the kibble to help support the bone development. It also has high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre to promote optimal digestibility. With the addition of Omega 3 fatty acids, this will help to support your dogs skin and coat.
The Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Food is suitable for large breed adult dogs that weight between 26 and 44kg and are aged from 15months to 5 years old.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, animal fats, wheat, rice, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeasts, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 26%, Fat content 17%, Crude ash 6.6%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Omega 3 fatty acids 7.8 g/kg, EPA & DHA 4 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 15500IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 43 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 56 mg, E6 (Zinc): 168 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Large Breed|
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.