Royal Canin Maine Coon adult cat food has a unique kibble shape that will suit their unique eating habits. This cat food includes taurine and a selection of fatty acids to help maintain heart and eye health which is a common risk factor for this large breed. Bone & joint health is also put as a priority as the extra weight these cats carry puts wear on the joints. To counteract this the supplementation of chondroitin & glucosamine is used to provide the building blocks for joint tissue. This food contains fatty acids for healthy skin & coat and it also helps support a healthy urinary system. With a specialised king size cube-shaped kibble which has been carefully created to adapt to the large square jaw of the Maine Coon, this cat food also supports oral hygiene. This is a suitable feed for adult Maine Coon cats over 15 months old.
Composition Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo- oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo- saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Crude ash: 7.4%. Crude fibre: 5%. Crude oil fats: 20%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 31%. Additives Vitamin A: 30500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,08 mg, Taurine: 2,58 g - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - sensory additives:tea extract (source of polyphenols): 0,6 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.