This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of labrador retriever dogs. The recipe has an adapted calorie content to promote a healthy ideal weight in your dog. It also has increased protein levels which help to promote lean muscle mass maintenance and development. The feed promotes optimum bone and joint health via a balance of calcium and phosphorous to improve bone mineralisation which is important in this breed of dog. With omega fatty acids and borage oil included, this helps to support the skins barrier role, maintaining skin health and promoting a full and glossy coat.
The Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 15 months old.
Composition: Maize, rice, dehydrated beef and pork protein*, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, maize gluten, wheat, yeasts, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 30%, Fat content 13%, Crude ash 6.5%, Crude fibre 3.9%, EPA & DHA fatty acids 4 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 28500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 77 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 185 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.23 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilotite of sedimentary origon: 10g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||12kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.