Royal Canin Kitten Food has been designed for young cats aged up to 1 year. The formula has been specifically created to ensure that young cats continue to grow and build their strength, helping them become as strong and sturdy as possible. Digestive health is put as a top priority, this is because a healthy digestion can help fight off diseases and generally means a happy cat. Highly digestible proteins are also used to help cats put on that little bit of extra muscle around their growing frames. Key benefits include:
- Supports natural defences
- Reinforces healthy growth
- Highly digestible protein source.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructooligo- saccharides (0.38%), hydrolysed yeast (source of mannanoligo- saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Crude ash: 7.8%. Crude fibre: 2.3%. Crude oil fats: 18%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 36%. Additives Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 150 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. *L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.