Royal Canin Hairball Care Cat Food is an especially useful food for owners of long haired cats that tend to create a lot of hairballs. When cats groom they spontaneously swallow large quantities of their own hair which eventually builds up in the digestive tract. This food uses a special selection of fermentable and non-fermentable fibres which carry the hair through the digestive system. The exclusive use of hairball care is effective afte two weeks resulting in twice as much hair being eliminated through faeces. Key benefits include:
- Nutritionally balanced
- Helps maintain urinary & digestive health
- Fibres naturally expels build-up of hair.
Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, vegetable fibres, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%). Crude ash: 6.8%. Crude fibre: 6.8%. Crude oil fats: 15%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 34%.
|Size of Bag (kg)||4kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.