This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is specifically adapted to support the nutritional needs of Great Dane dogs. The recipe contains the right amount of energy to support this large breed, without overloading your dogs stomach. This is done by increasing the concentration of the food and it includes highly digestible proteins. It also has specific fibreds that limit the intenstinal fermentation whilst promoting the right balance of intestinal to help your dogs overall digestion. The formula is also enriched with minerals to support joint health which is important in this large breed. The kibble's shape, size and texture also helps to promote chewing and slower eating.
The Royal Canin Great Dane Adult Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 2 years old.
Composition: Animal fats, tapioca, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, beet pulp, yeasts, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannooligo- saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols) & hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 23%, Fat content 25%, Crude ash 6.7%, Crude fibres 2.4%, EPA & DHA fatty acids 5 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 31200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 199 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||12kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.