Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Adult Cat Food is designed with a balance of vitamins and minerals which help to maintain the overall health of an adult cat's urinary tract. Digestive care promotes chewing and slower eating with the ring shaped kibble and uses easy to digest proteins as well as prebiotics and fibres which balance internal gut flora making the digestion process more efficient. The key benefits include:
- The ring-shaped kibble encourages chewing & slower eating
- High quality, easily digestible proteins
- Balanced minerals to help maintain the health of urinary system.
With the exclusive use of digestive care there has been shown a 49% drop in stool production after 10 days thanks to improved nutrient absorption and digestion. This cat food helps support healthy digestion in adult cats from 1 to 7 years.
Composition: Vegetable protein isolate*, wheat flour, dehydrated fish, rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, maize flour, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.3%), psyllium husks and seeds (0.2%). Crude ash: 7.8%. Crude fibre: 2.4%. Crude oil fats: 15%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 33%.
Additives: Vitamin A: 18000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 114 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.