This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is designed to support the nutritional needs of adult Dachshunds. This recipe is designed to support the joints of your small dog by having an adapted calcium and phosphorus content that helps to improve bone mineralisations and strengthen joints. It also contains a mix of high quality proteins and L-carnitine to boost up muscle tone whilst mobilising fat to ensure your dog stays at an optimum weight. The formula is also designed to support smaller mouths by having a smaller kibble that also helps to reduce tartar formation and keep your dogs teeth and gums healthy.
TheRoyal Canin Dachshund Adult Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 10 months old.
Composition: Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, minerals,beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil,marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols),hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 28%, Fat content 14%, Crude ash 6.4%, Crude fibres 2.9%, Calcium 8 g/kg & Phosphorus 6.6 g/kg.
Nutritional Analysis: Vitamin A: 31500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 183 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||7.5kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.