This complete dog food from the Royal Canin range is specially designed for adult boxer dogs. The recipe has an adapted protein content that ensures lean muscle mass is maintained without excess weight gain. It contains L-carnitine which helps to mobilise fat to keep weight at an optimum level. With these large dogs being naturally active, a special complex of antioxidants has been included which helps to neutralise the production of free radicals within the muscle. This formula also supports the heart function and contains a specific complex of nutrients, including EPA-DHA taurine, which are known to benefit nerve and heart health. The kibble has been designed to support the Boxers jaw so that it is easy to pick up and helps encourage him to chew.
The Royal Canin Adult Boxer Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 15 months old.
Composition: Rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, dehydrated tomato, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 26%, Fat content 20%, Crude ash 6.3%, Crude fibres 2.5%, EPA & DHA fatty acids 3.4 g/kg.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A: 27400 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 50 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 197 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, L-carnitine: 830 mg, Taurine: 2.3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Breed Size||Breed Specific|
|Size of Bag (kg)||12kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.