Pure Feed Company Pure Condition is full of slow release calories to help keep your horse calm whilst improving condition for optimum body fat, overall development and muscle tone. This food supports excellent digestive health and promotes positive behaviour. The food also contains amino acids and trace elements your horse requires for a shiny coat, strong hoof development and a healthy hind gut. This food is a complete feed that includes the Pure Feed Companies premium natural balancer.
Pure Condition is a low starch food and is suitable (alongside ad lib forage) for horses that have had gastric ulcers.
400-600g per 100kg body weight depending on condition and work done.
|Digestible Energy||12MJ/kg||Vitamin B6||21mg/kg||Copper||38mg/kg|
|Naturally occurring sugar||4%||Vitamin K||3.4mg/kg||Salt||1%|
|Vitamin B1||70mg/kg||Magnesium||1.5g/kg||Brewers Yeast||1.2g/kg|
|Vitamin B2||21mg/kg||Naturally occurring Iron||19mg/kg||Profeed||3.4g/kg|
|Brand||Pure Feed Company|
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.