Collect Loyalty Points as you spend!
Here at Foss Feeds, we think you deserve a treat as much as your pets so to thank you for your loyalty we have introduced the Pet Points Loyalty Scheme.
How does it work? *
For every £1 you spend at Foss Feeds online store, you’ll receive 1 Pet Point*. 50 Pet Points is worth £1 which can be deducted from your next online order. *Pet Points are only accrued against products and therefore the Pet Points accrued for each order does not include any delivery charge.
To start collecting your Pet Points, you must have a registered account with Foss Feeds and checkout from your account. Simply add products to your trolley and your points will be shown at the checkout. Your points calculation is calculated on the total amount spent and does not include shipping costs. Your points will be assigned to your account once your order is dispatched and you will be notified via email on how many points you have accrued on each order. You can also see how many Pet Points you have at any time by logging into your account.
Spending your Pet Points is just as easy as accruing them! When you checkout from your account, our online checkout process will allow you to see how many points you have available and you can then choose to take them off your purchase, or save them for a future order. You must have a minimum of 50 points in your account to start deducting these from your order and you can deduct as many points as you like using the easy to use points slide bar shown at the trolley and checkout.
There’s no limit to the amount of points you can collect and there is no expiry date!
Earning Extra Points
Look out for special offers and promotions on our site for a chance to earn extra points! Subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates on special offers, promotions and new products at fossfeeds.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for regular updates on our latest deals.
*Terms & Conditions apply
PET POINTS SCHEME – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participants will be automatically registered for the Foss Feeds Pet Points Scheme (“the Scheme”) when an account with fossfeeds.com is registered. Customers who do not wish to be registered for the Scheme should tell us by contacting [email protected]
2. To collect Pet Points, participants must be over 18, logged into a valid fossfeeds.com account and must purchase goods through the registered account.
3. 1 Pet Point will be awarded for every £1 spent at fossfeeds.com (rounded down to the nearest pound).
4. Each Pet Point has a redeemable value of £0.02. There is a minimum redemption of 50 points = £1.
5. Subject to meeting the minimum redemption value, the equivalent value of accrued Pet Points will be deducted from the total cost of the participant’s purchases at the point of checkout at fossfeeds.com. The participant will have the option to choose not to use accrued points on a particular purchase.
6. Pet Points are calculated for the total amount spent on the order and will not be earned on any part of a purchase that is paid for using previously earned points.
7. Pet Points may only be used for purchases made at fossfeeds.com. It is not valid for in-store purchases.
8. Pet Points have no equivalent cash value outside of the Scheme.
9. Pet Points are personal to the registered holder of the fossfeeds.com account. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account and they cannot be otherwise sold, assigned or traded in any way.
10. Scheme commences 1st August 2017. Purchases made prior to this date will not be eligible to earn Pet Points.
11. Foss Feeds reserves the right to hold, void, cancel or suspend the Scheme or to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Changes to these terms and conditions will be notified to the customer in writing at fossfeeds.com.
12. Participants in the Scheme will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions if they participate in the Scheme.
13. The Scheme and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.