Pedigree Jumbone dog treats makes the perfect mouth-watering treat for your dog fortified with vitamins, minerals and Omega 3. Made with a delicious chewy outer bone and scrumptious meaty centre, gives your dog the variety of two treats in one. These succulent, tasty treats are in Chicken & Lamb flavour and are suitable for dogs over 15kg. They are less than 5% fat and have Omega 3 to help keep your dogs healthy and Vitamin E and Calcium to support your dogs natural defences and bones.
Derivatives of Vegetable Origin
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 2.3% Dried Poultry Liver Powder, equivalent to 4% Chicken)
Oils and Fats
|Omega 3 fatty acids||399 mg/kg|
Medium dogs (10-14 kg), feed up to 1 chew per week.
Medium-Large dogs (15-24 kg), feed up to 1 chew per week.
Large dogs (25 kg+), feed up to 2 chews per week.
Each chew provides 9% of the weekly energy requirements of a 10 kg dog. Not suitable for dogs under 10 kg or puppies under 9 months. Please reduce main meal accordingly. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Pack||x 2|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.