These Dentastix Chewy Chunx dog treats for dogs over 15kg are the latest dental treat in the Pedigree range and are scientifically proven to help clean your dogs teeth with every bite. These delicious oral care chews are a delicious treat in beef flavour that are less than 2% fat per 100g and contain no added sugar, artificial colours or flavours. Developed with vets, the active ingredients in these dog treats have a dual clean effect to clean teeth as well as supporting your dogs overall gum health.
The Pedigree Dentastix Chewy Chunx are available in Beef and Chicken flavour. They are suitable for dogs over 5kg and are available in two sizes:
- Maxi - for Medium to Large Dogs - over 15kg+
- Mini - for Small to Medium Dogs - over 5kg and under 15kg
Derivatives of Vegetable Origin
Minerals (including 2.7% Sodium Tripolyphosphate)
Meat and Animal Derivatives
Oils and Fats
|Energy:||314 kcal/100 g|
|Additives per kg:|
|Vitamin E:||1297 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulphate, heptahydrate):||190 mg|
|Chicken flavour:||43.8 mg|
Small dogs (5-9 kg), feed 3 treats per day.
Small-Medium dogs (9-13 kg), feed 4 treats per day.
Medium dogs (13-15 kg), feed 5 treats per day. This is a chewy treat that is only suitable for dogs between 5 kg and 15 kg.
It is not suitable for dogs under 5 kg or for dogs over 15 kg. As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the product is chewed adequately. Swallowing any item whole can be harmful or even fatal to a dog. Please reduce main meal accordingly.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.