The NAF Hoof Moist from the Pro Feet range helps to improve hoof condition. It is a smooth gel that can be easily applied with a hoof brush, soft cloth or by hand, this oil and the grease free product is particularly useful throughout the dry summer months or for the horse who may have to spend prolonged periods on dry bedding, which can draw moisture out from the hoof. The recipe contains a range of ingredients including eucalyptus which provides a natural antiseptic quality.
|Water based cream, containing Eucalyptus Oil, designed to hydrate the hoof without creating a seal or barrier around the outer wall, allowing it to breathe and sustain the moisture balance of the hoof through natural fluctuation|
|Size of Bag (kg)||900g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.