NAF Omega Oil has been designed to be used as an energy source for performance horses taking part in eventing, high level dressage & endurance events. This is because the superior quality fatty acids provide a slow release energy source. It is recommended to balance out an oil-rich diet with antioxidants like D-Tox, Vitamin E, Selenium & Lysine 15-45 ml per day for horses & ponies.
|Soyabean oil (genetically modified soyabeans), linseed oil, Hemp oil|
|Crude oils and fats||98.4%|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||23.5%|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||39.3%|
|Omega 9 fatty acids||20.50%|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.