This 100% natural, veterinary approved poultice from the NAF NaturalintX First Aid Equine Range is a highly absorbent, antiseptic dressing designed for use on minor wounds and abrasions. The poultice is made with Tragacanth and Boric Acid and the dressing will help to draw any dirt and debris from the wound, whilst helping to maintain a moist, clean environment to support the natural healing process and keep it clean from unwanted germs.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.