The Mini Horslyx Original horse lick 650g tub is a 3 day supply of the unique Horslyx Balancer formation containing a high specification of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to balance your horse's nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing. It has powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Selenium, to support a healthy immune system and has a high oil content for healthy skin and coat. The inclusion of biotin, zinc, and methionine is for healthy hooves. The licking also helps to provide salvia which supports the digestive system.
The Mini Horslyx Mint is suitable for all horses, from those that require a low-calorie diet to performance horses. They are a great alternative to treats and sweets and can be used as a simple handheld reward after good behavior and exercise, or can be used as a distraction during farriers. They can also be used for any horses that need gentle persuasion to load into stables and for traveling, or you could use them during clipping or taking to shows and events to top up vitamin and minerals. They are also perfect for older horses who may struggle to eat hard food.
The Mini Horsylx 650g hand-held tubs are available in Original, Mint, Respiratory, Mobility and Garlic.
Composition Dehydrated cane molasses, monocalcium phosphate, pure vegetable oil, sodium chloride, prairie meal, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide. Analytical Constituents: Crude oil & fats 6%, Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude Fibre 0.25%. Crude Ash 23%, Sugar(sucrose) 33%, Calcium 2.5%, Phosphorous 2.5%, Magnesium 0.4% Sodium 2.5%
|Size of Bag (kg)||650g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.