YuMOVE triple-action joint supplements are designed for dogs who are stiff or older dogs. The dog joint supplement helps to soothe stiffnes, supports long-term joint health and promotes mobility in older dogs or those with joint problems. It's packed with top quality active ingredients to help your dogs inclduing ActiveEase® Green Lipped Mussel and Glucosamine. The key benefits of these tablets are:
- Aids stiff joints. ActiveEase® Green Lipped Mussel from New Zealand provides a concentrated source of Omega 3 which is proven to soothe stiff joints.
- Supports joint structure. High strength Glucosamine supports your dogs cartilage, the connective tissue that protects the joint. Natural Chondroitin is also found in ActiveEase® Green Lipped Mussel to help maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer. Manganese is also included to support collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Promotes mobility. YuMOVE Dog contains a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid to help lubricate and cushion the joint. YuMOVE Dog is the only supplement range with this acid and is proven to reach the joint within 2 hours helping your dog feel more comfortable. Vitamins C & E are also included which are antioxidants which neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility.
Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement Tablets are safe and natural and easy to feed. It is available in 60 and 120 tablet packs. For full information on the ingredients and feeding guide please see the Nurtitional Information tab.
5 signs that your dog may need joint support:
- reluctancy to walk, jump and play,
- lagging behind on walks,
- stiff or have trouble getting up after a rest,
- looking uncomfortable,
- is your dog sleeping more?
- Protein 20.0%
- Fat content 2.8%
- Crude Fibre 7.7%
- Crude Ash 25.1%
|How many days will a box last?|
|Size of dog||Daily amount||60 Box||120 Box|
|Small Dogs (up to 15kg)||1 Tablet||60||120|
|Medium Dogs (16 - 30kg)||2 Tablet||30||60|
|Large Dogs (31 - 45kg)||3 Tablets||20||40|
|Very Large Dogs (Over 45kg)||4 Tablets||15||30|
Start with double
If your dog hasn't taken a Glucosamine supplement before, it is likely that their natural reserves have been run down. So when you start feeding YuMOVE Dog, double the recommended amount for 4-6 weeks. This ‘loading' time will replace their lost reserves and get them back on track to better mobility and comfort.
If your dog is taking more than 1 YuMOVE Dog tablet a day Lintbells recommend spreading the ration out throughout the day
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.