This wet dog food in a tin from the Lily's Kitchen range is a grain free recipe made with freshly prepared venison, pheasant and salmon along with a range of tasty vegetables. The recipe is perfect for any dogs with allergies or sensitivities as it is grain free and uses alternatice protein sources including venison, pheasant and salmon, which could be suitable for dogs that may be allergic to the more traditional protein sources. Each serving contains a range of nutrients and minerals giving your dog a tasty and nutritious complete meal. The key benefits of this dog food include:
- Pheasant is included which is high in iron and natural selenium
- Freshly prepared salmon promotes a healthy skin and coat
- Venison is freshly prepared and supports easy digestion
- Green Beans are high in vitamin B and fibre
- Potato is used as the main carbohydrate and provides lots of energy.
The Lily's Kitchen Wild Campfire Stew Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs and puppies over 4 months of age.
Venison (40%); Pheasant (15%); Salmon (10%)
Organic Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Organic Green Beans, Organic Apples, Vitamins & Minerals, Hemp Oil (Source of Omega 3 & 6)
Herbs & botanicals: Golden Rod, Nettles, Aniseed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Kelp, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Celery Seeds.
Crude Protein 10.6%
Crude Fats and Oils 6.8%
Crude Ash 2%
Crude Fibres 0.5%
Vitamin D3 200 IU, Vitamin E 30 mg
Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 15 mg, Manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate 3 mg, Iodine as calcium iodate 0,75 mg, Organic selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM I-3060 0,03 mg.
Natural Cassia Gum 2,900 mg/kg.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||400g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.