The Lily's Kitchen The Best Ever Mini Beef Burgers are tasty, natural, grain free meaty dog treats made with freshly prepared beef with a helping of chia seeds and kale. These meaty treats are a great, natural treat for rewarding your dog or during training. The chia seeds are a great source of omega 3 which supports healthy skin and coat and kale is rich in healthy antioxidants. Great for any dogs with sensitivities these bites have no added nasties.
Freshly Prepared Beef 80%, Vegetable Glycerine (derived from rapeseed oil), Pea Protein, Distilled White Vinegar, Chia (2%), Kale (0.1%). Technological Additives: Antioxidants (Tocopherol Extracts from Vegetable Oils).
Crude Protein: 43%
Crude Fat: 18%
Crude Fibres 2.5%
Crude Ash: 3%
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Size of Bag (kg)||70g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.