This senior dog food from Lily's Kitchen is a delicious grain free recipe that supports the nutritional needs of older dogs. The recipe is made with over 43% delicious turkey, trout and white fish and a range of botanical herbs. The nourishing formula supports the dogs in their golden years by having the highest level of joint care supplements to give them a complete meal that is good for them and will help to put a spring in your senior dogs step. It also contains prebiotics to support a healthy digestive system and the kibble is square, designed for the older dogs mouths making it easier for them to chew on and pick up. This complete dog food is grain/gluten free and hypoallergenic.
Lily's Kitchen Senior Dog Food with Turkey and Trout is ideal for dogs over 8 years of age.
43% Freshly Prepared: Turkey (17%), Trout (13%), Seasonal White Fish (13%).
Sweet Potatoes, Potato, Whole Lentils, Whole Peas (4%), Egg, Pea Protein, Fish Gravy, Salmon Oil 1.5%, Botanicals & Herbs* 1%, Nutritional Yeast, Seaweed, Flaxseed (1%), Minerals, Joint Care Mix (Glucosamine 1500mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 1500mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 1400mg/kg), Psyllium, Green Lipped Mussel Extract (0.3%), Turmeric (0.1%), Boswellia, Ginger (0.03%), Ginkgo Biloba
*Botanicals & Herbs: Alfalfa, Chickweed, Cleavers, Golden Rod, Nettles, Seaweed, Dandelion Root, Celery Seeds, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Marigold Flowers, Rosehips.
Crude Protein 23%
Crude Fat 11.5%
Crude Ash 7%
Crude Fibres 3.5%
Omega 6 1.7%
Omega 3 1.1%
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1,800 IU, Vitamin E (as Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 150 IU
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 50mg, Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 9mg, Selenium (as Organic Selenium S. cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060) 0.1mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.